Time Flies!!

Ohh...my gosh!!! Time really flies....the last post I published was 2 yrs back...can you believe it? I had even forgotten about this blog thing. Today being a Saturday, I usually don't have much to do so I was just whiling my time away when I came across a blog. Then, I realized I too had created one some time back. I had forgotten the login details and url but I could pull it back up, thanks to blogspot, it indeed is very user friendly.

Back to myself now, looking back, these 2 yrs have been quite eventful. Though am still working in the same place but a lot has changed. Shifted to a new building, away from the hustle and bustle of Thamel. wServe has grown leaps and bounds now, still remember those days when I started the campaign with just 4 people. Now we have almost 200 people and everyone dialing for wServe. Moreover, we have started UK too. There have been ups and downs but looking back, there have been more successes than failures and that's exactly what's kept me going. Nothing is more satisfying than to nurture a sapling, see it grow to become a tree and enjoy the delicious fruit it bears. That's exactly what wServe has given me.

On the personal front too, a lot has happened. Few relationships have deteriorated beyond the point of reconciliation, some relations have just been better with every passing day and then there have been some fresh ones too. Well, I guess that's what you call life and I don't have any qualms about it. The month of September itself has been pretty eventful. The first half was spent on drinking almost every day. Then, exactly from the midnight of 15th as promised, I decided to quit smoking and haven't smoked another puff of cigarette.

Well, I need to wrap it up for now. Actually, I just wanted to rejuvenate my writing habits and of course, this blog thing. I'll definitely be back and unlike this post, the next one will not be after 2 yrs. Its gonna be a lot sooner. Cheers!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi!!
well,the only thing I want to tell you is don't take another 2-3yrs to update the blog because I will be constantly keeping an eye over whatever you publish on the blog and also I won't forget to leave a comment for you.

Till the next comment,stay tune!!!
Yung said…
cool
Ishu said…
Well 'saints'always come unannounced
and vanish with all that we have.so,when the other is knocking at our door we have nothing to offer them.

IMPREssive......
Anonymous said…
pretty interesting stuffs on your blog, but i would suggest you to change your background, it's a bit too card to view for a long while..
Anonymous said…
u r really a loyal employee....keep it up...thumbs up!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues????

Offbeat...

Falling off a cliff..