A dreadful month.....

If I bragged about all my achievements and glories in the month of Sep, then its only fair that I talk about the very next month, coz Oct '07 too was an unforgettable one but for all the wrong reasons. Well, I honestly feel that if one is eager enough to talk about their glories or achievements then he/she should have the guts to be able to talk about failures too because failures and successes go hand in hand.

Well I will save both your time and the details coz there are very few people who would be interested in someone else's problems as each one of us have more than enough to handle our own. On the professional front, it definitely wasn't a month even worth talking about.
On the personal front, I had to take some steps that I wasn't and am not yet sure of. I will let time be the judge. Though I knew that it was coming along I guess I wasn't ready to walk the dreaded path. No matter what the ultimate outcome, one thing I am sure about is, I am not going to regret coz I know if the same situation were to reoccur 10 different times, I would do the same thing every time.

Well enough of my problems and sorrows, I just want to put it all behind me and move on. I just wanna continue giving my 110% today so that I can look forward to a better tomorrow. I hope I didn't sound like a cry baby creeping about my problems and hopefully I didn't bore you.
You can be rest assured that the next post will be lot more interesting. So, until then....adios!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ofcourse not!u dont sound like a cry baby. Infact u ve just given a hint about ur problems n it is crystal clear how confident u were while solving them.

"I am not going to regret coz I know if the same situation were to reoccur 10 different times, I would do the same thing every time." i like tat attitude there.

keep it up
well well luk thru n u'l c thru.
Anonymous said…
yo pali chai ali boaring bhayo hai....but i like it u always end up wit sum positive thought....like hindi movies ma hero hero wins....hehhehehe
Anonymous said…
u know wht...when ur helpin out sumone ..its easy to give out ideas...but when it comes to urself...ur dumb....atleast its like tht wid me....dunno about u....but u handle urself quite well....

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues????

Offbeat...

Falling off a cliff..